Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi DIY this week

On Thursday, 23 January 2020 20:17:24 UTC, polygonum_on_google wrote:
On Thursday, 23 January 2020 20:10:13 UTC, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote:
Why does everyone send up The Sound of music by writing alternative lyrics.
I always recall a song that we used to sing, though the lyrics are long
forgotten, but.
The hills have arrived with a pound of moose meat....
Brian

For a very simple reason - as soon as I read the words "Table Vice" my brain put them to the tune of Edelweiss.

Mine was I'm dreamaing of a vice chrismas, it's only 336 days away.