Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DAB reception

On 24/01/2020 09:51, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 23/01/2020 21:24, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 23/01/2020 12:07, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , mm0fmf
writes
On 22/01/2020 12:46, Tim Lamb wrote:
am not clever enough to play with a raspberry pi.

Learn?
:-)Â* I'm happy to let someone else do the donkey work!
ZX81 tested my limitations.
Â*Â*Internet *radio* on order.
I have some *must do* hedging before February 1st.

Ha! did mine last week!
Â*Huh! In an effort to be nice to the RSPB farms are not allowed to
trimÂ* hedges after the end of January. The only allowed exception is
necessaryÂ* roadside work.

Trim? I was PLANTING

Watch out for Rabbits.

I have had Sheep grazing for the last few weeks and am now running
outÂ* of suitable weather (no rain/drizzle as you then can't see out
of theÂ* cab) and preferably no bright Sun for the same reason.

I thought the cut off was Mach 1st. Farmer here cut his last year on
March 2nd...

You are quite correct! I can relax:-)

Phew. So can I since he is off in the Caribbean now as the fields are
too wet and there is sod all else to do

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.