Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default DAB reception

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 23/01/2020 21:24, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 23/01/2020 12:07, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , mm0fmf writes
On 22/01/2020 12:46, Tim Lamb wrote:
am not clever enough to play with a raspberry pi.

Learn?
:-)* I'm happy to let someone else do the donkey work!
ZX81 tested my limitations.
**Internet *radio* on order.
I have some *must do* hedging before February 1st.

Ha! did mine last week!

Huh! In an effort to be nice to the RSPB farms are not allowed to
trim hedges after the end of January. The only allowed exception is
necessary roadside work.

Trim? I was PLANTING

Watch out for Rabbits.

I have had Sheep grazing for the last few weeks and am now running
out of suitable weather (no rain/drizzle as you then can't see out of
the cab) and preferably no bright Sun for the same reason.

I thought the cut off was Mach 1st. Farmer here cut his last year on
March 2nd...

You are quite correct! I can relax:-)

--
Tim Lamb