Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fog lights MOT

Imagine you are the designer of this logic. It must be a nightmare. I'm sure
there is some logic to all of this, but it passes me by. All I know is that
rear fog lights can dazzle the following drivers.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 23/01/2020 15:02, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 23/01/2020 13:50, Tricky Dicky wrote:
Rear fog lamps should only be used when dipped headlights are used. On
most modern cars the fog lamps will not come on unless dipped headlamps
are on certainly on our Kuga that is the case and if the ignition is
turned off the fog lamps will not come back on without being switched on
again.

Richard

naw mine come on without the headlights but go off then the ignition is
turned of but on this car the headlights come on without ignition...but
it is weird

and .........the rear fog lights can't come on mechanically until the
headlight switch is on but still go off with the ignition...even though
the headlights are still on...