Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Fog lights MOT

On 23/01/2020 13:50, Tricky Dicky wrote:
Rear fog lamps should only be used when dipped headlights are used. On most modern cars the fog lamps will not come on unless dipped headlamps are on certainly on our Kuga that is the case and if the ignition is turned off the fog lamps will not come back on without being switched on again.

The van will only allow the rear fog light on if the front fog lights
are on. This can be done with what I used to call side lights but I have
now been told are called parking lights.

This might be useful if the fog is reflected by the higher headlights.

--
Adam