Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default DAB reception

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Scott wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 10:58:43 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Scott wrote:
It's not great, is it? I remember when it was first introduced with
'CD quality sound' and bitrate of 192 kbps. Listening to it now, it
sounds like medium wave without the fade or the static.

Comments like that just shows you've no real experience of either.

If you say so.

Could be you're simply deaf. And can't hear anything above 4.5 kHz.

I havea 60dB notch at 4.5kHz, but I can definitely hear above that
frequency/ My hearing aids pull it back about 40dB.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England