Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Repairing curbside plastic garbage cans

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 19:18:35 -0500, micky
wrote:

Interestingly, Gorilla Tape in the size roll I got was cheaper at HDepot
than Wal-mart, who would have you believe they are always cheap.

I went to a commercial belt distributor to buy a belt for my
snowblower and it was less than half the price of the cheapest one I
could buy on-line (including shipping) - and it was a premier brand
(gates Tri-Power)
WHo'd have thought the cheapest place to buy a belt would be a brick
and mortar local specialty shop????

I wanted a spare in case this one breaks in the next snow storm - or
the one after that, or 5 years from now. I called the local NAPA store
- not in stock, but available in 2 days - same price - again half what
I'd pay on-line.

Gotta love this "offline shopping" and buying from places you might
actually logically expect to stock the stuff - - - -

Just sayin'