Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Smeg Induction Hob Glass

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 06:39:23 -0800, Tricky Dicky wrote:

I don't think they'll encourage DIY repairs... YMMV

The very problem I had with Liebherr when my fridge thermostat failed
about a month after the 2 year warranty expired. :-(

That is one of the reasons we go for Bosch electrical, their complete
range of spares is available to both trade and public. Prices can be
little high and I presume the trade registered people can get a
discount. Their website has exploded diagrams of all their products
making it easy for the punter to select the correct spare, I have never
had a problem getting any kind of spare part required.

My experience too. We have a *lot* of Bosch stuff!