Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ray[_22_] Ray[_22_] is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:03:13 +0000, T i m wrote:

Mum and Dad went to Singapore a few years back and they said that place
was immaculate and I believe there are very strong fines for littering
or dropping gum.

I *personally* regard littering - from the odd fag end right the way up
to flytipped tonnes - as one of the worst crimes a person can commit.
It's lack of respect for where I have to live is indicative of a very bad
person.

I'd be more than happy to see custodial sentences for littering. And I
would suspect a lot of petty crime would disappear overnight.

It didnt with marijuana.

I think it's called the broken windows approach ?

Its always been a myth.