Bradley T. Murphy

Default pvc closet flange replacement/repair options

I have a toilet which was used by a very large person and now wobbles front
to back. I pulled the toilet off and was going to just replace the wax
ring, but it looks like the closet flange is warped and I suspect this is
causing the wobbling. Will just replacing the wax ring fix this, or do I
need to go ahead and replace the closet flange while I am at it? I would
like to fix it right, but will settle for just the wax ring if there is a
good possibility it will solve the wobbling problem.

To add to the issue, the existing warped PVC closet flange is glued to the
sewer pipe. This is on the second floor. Thanks in advance for any advise
or tips.

Brad