Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Smeg Induction Hob Glass

I don't think they'll encourage DIY repairs... YMMV

The very problem I had with Liebherr when my fridge thermostat failed
about a month after the 2 year warranty expired. :-(

That is one of the reasons we go for Bosch electrical, their complete range of spares is available to both trade and public. Prices can be little high and I presume the trade registered people can get a discount. Their website has exploded diagrams of all their products making it easy for the punter to select the correct spare, I have never had a problem getting any kind of spare part required.

Richard