Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hydrogen engines

In article ,
Ray wrote:
And you think the reduction in our income due to saying
we will leave and leaving the EU is a one off too?

It hasn’t been established that there will be any reduction
on the UK income, that’s just another Project Fear claim.,

You seem to be ignoring all the indications. And hoping they are wrong.
Rather typical Brexiteer, from the very start.

And that has nothing to do with govt money trees anyway.

Of course it has. If anyone spends more than they earn, it has to come
from somewhere.

--
*I have my own little world - but it's OK...they know me here*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.