Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Country Lanes

polygonum_on_google wrote:
On Monday, 20 January 2020 11:41:46 UTC, John wrote:
It seems that in wet weather many suffer due to a vehicle going off the
tarmac and making a rutt in the adjacent earth. This then leads to the
tarmac crumbling away into the rutt and so it continues.

In my mind I can envisage a machine that could excavate a narrow trench at
the edge of the tarmac that could be followed up with some steel stakes and
reinforcement and then a readymix lorry.

Has anyone seen any solutions that work that are not as major as curbs?

You want to curb the rutt without a kerb?

It's a rut, please!

--
Chris Green
ยท