Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Joining 1.0, 1.5 and 2.5mm^2 cables

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
But do you have problems with the screw connections in your CU? Riser?
Meter?

I have met a number of Wylex style rewireable fuse CUs where the
terminals were no longer "tight" - even if there were no obvious signs
of overheating as such.

But were they ones you installed yourself so know they were tight to start
with?

As I said, I've come across plenty faults due to terminals not being
tightened properly.

--
*When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.