Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hydrogen engines

On 19/01/2020 13:23, Pancho wrote:
On 19/01/2020 13:15, Chris Hogg wrote:

There will be fudges by any government when it comes to claiming
they're carbon-free. I can see phrases such as net-zero being bandied
around, with claims that planting squillions of trees offsets all the
natural gas and petrol/diesel being used.

As for Germany, they went into panic mode after Fukushima, but things
are turning out badly for their Energiewende policy.
http://tinyurl.com/y7xdc3ox , http://tinyurl.com/y94mkbal

I understand that the current strategy is problematic. However the
German government should have a long term strategy. A budget, a
forecast, some scientifically plausible plan for the long term future.

If they don't, thisĀ* needs to be exposed more.

They dont but Who wants to listen.

private property.

Karl Marx