Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Wi-Fi

Have BT FTC here. Wi-Fi sometimes seems slow.

Do a speed test on the PC desktop here which is cabled, and it is pretty
consistent - even without switching off everything that might be using the
internet. At something like 60/18 Mbps with 6ms latency.

On the laptop, Wi-Fi connected, the download speed varies enormously (and
is obvious when using it) . But upload seems pretty consistent. I've seen
download speed at about 2 Mbps. Nothing else in the house actually using
it. Signal strength always shows excellent.

Catch up etc on the TV, also Wi-Fi connected is pretty well always fine.
But that is never used at the same time as the laptop.

Check the wifi settings in your smart hub via the laptop. As others have
suggested, run a wifi analyser but on the laptop. When I had windows I
used inSSIDer.