Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Lowes blows

In article ,
says...
I bought appliances from a real appliance dealer and got equal or better
price and much better service.

About a year ago bought a patio table and six chairs. Nothing but
aggravation with delivery. It was on a truck and could not find the
street even though they had directions. Ended up after many calls five
days late.

I buy appliances from appliance dealers and lumber from lumber-yards,
and hardware from hardware stores. I also buy groceries from grocery
stores.

Sadly the lumber yards and hardware stores are getting scarce

You would think they had a GPS and a cell phone to call.

Around this small town there is only one applianc store left. They are
not very good either.