Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Lowes blows

On 1/17/20 4:38 PM, wrote:
snips

Once for a stove and once for a clothes drier.
BTW: I always buy the cheap stuff without the
expensive electronic controls.
All that stuff is BS

I really really wish that someone would make
a front load washer without electronic controls !
My new-ish LG is crap except for the high speed spin
My old Frigidaire Gallery was great - no longer made.
I might be looking at laundry mat commercial units,
in a few years .. but but but
.. they run about $ 7000. Canuck bucks - Ouch !
The energy-efficiency stats do not matter much
to empty-nesters - give us an appliance that does the job -
- quickly & efficiently - WiFi is not on my priority list !
John T.

The stuff they do with those controls is just nuts.

Totally not needed.