Posted to rec.woodworking
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default DIY Angle Grinder slide track

On 1/17/2020 5:36 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 08:23:55 -0500, Hawk wrote:

On 1/17/2020 8:20 AM, Hawk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmCIKA6N4c

This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in
itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other
homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some people just
have that creative spark to implement their ideas. Anyone else make
their own adapters?

I just noticed the next video which follows is his homemade belt sander.
I'm sure more will follow.

Get a load of the ornithopter.

This person's workmanship is amazing. Also the tidiness. And I am
not altogether convinced that it's a "guy".

LOL....I was thinking the same based on the lack of thick hair on the
arms and the feminine presence. The only non female quality is lack of
longer finger nails.