Posted to alt.home.repair
devnull[_5_] devnull[_5_] is offline

Default Lowes blows

On 1/17/20 1:34 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/17/2020 9:44 AM, Frank wrote:
Went there yesterday to get a new leaf blower but they did not have what I wanted in the store.Â* So, I got home and ordered it on line for home delivery.Â* I get an email later in the day that it is ready for pickup at the store.

This is the second time I have ordered on line from Lowes and they screwed up both times.

I told the clerk when I picked up the leaf blower that I will shop in the future at the store but this is the last time I will order on line.

And the woman replied "**** off."

The team in the orange vests are not much smarter.

Neighbor bought a new refrigerator. The thing was on back-order for 5 weeks and when it was finally delivered, neighbor noticed someone had run a lift truck fork into the compressor/condenser compartment. Doh!