Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default The end of Windows 7

Windows 7 had a big extra update on Tuesday night and I installed it
yesterday, the the sky has not fallen in.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:04:55 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Whether yesterday's crypto vulnerability is seen as serious enough that
they do fix it in win7, or whether they'll use it as a big lever to tell
joe public to move to win10 will be interesting ...

The irony is that, apparently, the vulnerability isn't there in Windows 7.

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org