Allen S

Default Whirlpoor Washer Leak - How do I remove the front panel

We have a stacked Whirlpool washer/dryer. It has started to develop a
leak and after tilting it back and looking underneath, it is coming
from the water pump. Without pulling it out of the closet and laying
it on its back, I cannot figure out how to gain access to the pump.
It is located in the lower front area. The back of the machine is
closed off so I cannot go in that way. It looks like there are some
sliding clasps on the lower sides and the upper sides might be screwed
in. Does anyone know how to remove the front panel?

AS.