Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Styrofoam

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 05:36:11 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 9:00:10 PM UTC-5, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:27:47 -0600, Terry Coombs
wrote:

Â* More specifically , the shaped foam that things like ceiling fans
come packaged in . Where do you dispose of this stuff ? We don't have
curbside trash pickup - hell , we don't even have curbs . The recycle
center here doesn't want it , I don't want it ... I don't want to burn
it , toxic smoke and residues . Oh what to do , what to do .

throw it into a pail of gasoline to disolve it then

then put it in your car gas tank.

Then sell the car before you try to start it?

That much dissolved styrene in the gas would plug up the fuel system
immediately causing thousands in damage.