Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Styrofoam

On 1/14/2020 8:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/14/2020 9:17 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 1/14/2020 8:00 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:27:47 -0600, Terry Coombs
wrote:

Â*Â* More specifically , the shaped foam that things like ceiling fans
come packaged in . Where do you dispose of this stuff ? We don't have
curbside trash pickup - hell , we don't even have curbs . The recycle
center here doesn't want it , I don't want it ... I don't want to burn
it , toxic smoke and residues . Oh what to do , what to do .

throw it into a pail of gasoline to disolve it then let the gas
evaporate and you have a chunk of styrene

Â*Â* Sounds good so far , what will I do with a chunk of styrene ?

Frame it, sell it as art.

Â* I guess that's no weirder than feces art ... I saw one once , it was
a pretty ****ty looking piece .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old