Posted to rec.woodworking

Default [OT] "Houston, we have a problem."

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 10:57:17 -0600, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 1/13/2020 10:23 AM, Leon wrote:
On 1/13/2020 10:00 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Two maxims involving contact with police:

1) You cannot always talk your way out of a ticket!

2) You CAN always talk your way into a ticket!Â*

+1

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=u4kRF_1576352069

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6rN1vcx9Xw

Some people are just asking for a confrontation with the law.

And are shocked, shocked I tell you, when they achieve it! LOL!

"Driving while stupid".

Reminds me of the time my boss asked me to ride down to the jail with
her to lend moral support while she bailed her kid out. The kid,
after annoying cops in a number of ways, finished up by telling the
cop "You can't arrest me", to which the cop replied "You have the
right to remain silent . . ."