Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Fuses - again

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
I thought that nowadays you have to hold the button down to close the
power window. Only opening goes all the way down with one press.

No, my Zafira B has auto closing on all windows.

So did my last three cars.

So does the Scudo and Skoda (well not the passenger side of the Scudo as
the switch broke last month). But the windows back off if your put your
fingers in them.

You can override that function by keeping your finger on the button.
Handy when closing a window with ice on it or travelling at speed.

--
Adam