Posted to rec.woodworking
Dr. Deb[_5_] Dr. Deb[_5_] is offline

Default Router Table

On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 2:50:20 PM UTC-6, Hawk wrote:
Planning to build a router table to replace my current one, which is too
big. I have a Rockler router top which will be used, so basically, I'm
building a base. I'm avoiding the Rockler stand because I want drawers
and dust collection case around the router. Seeking suggestions on
builds (pictures also, if available) but nothing too complicated. I
don't need a luxury style, just more practical.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I am assuming you want it adjustable, the router that is. The size of the cabinet is totally up to you, after all YOU ARE THE CREATOR. ;-) Here is the one I built, you might find it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfjeS5jolBs

BTW, the Surplus Center is an excellent place to get the ACME Leadscrew. But a piece of all thread will work.