Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Why have we allowed the mains cabling to be used to send signals and crap on?

Whish reminds me on a local golf course the patrons were complaining of poor
mobile signals, so they have this artificial tree that houses mobile
aerials. I do despair sometimes.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
On 12/01/2020 12:34, Bill Wright wrote:

Surely there are underfloor spaces?
Are the stone walls not dry lined with potential cavities behind?

There hand-waves a man who hasn't done much in the way of cable
installation.

Bill

You're forgetting he has single-handedly designed everything electronic,
installed broadband everywhere, and built his own house from mud and
twigs, ...