Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Why have we allowed the mains cabling to be used to send signalsand crap on?

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 03:16:08 -0800, stephenten wrote:

It would actually be interesting to find out the percentages of people
who predominantly listen to radio on:

FM DAB Internet Freesat Freeview LW, MW and SW.

FM: Me in the office if I'm upgrading the desktop machine, me in the
workshop (Bosch builder's radion, no DAB), me in the car (mostly)

DAB: SWMBO in the kitchen, me in the car unless in Thanet where I have to
use FM

Internet: me in the office most of the time, in the workshop occaionally

Freeview: in the living room if we want radio, till I fettle the Quad
tuner.

LW, MW, SW: practically never