Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Those 2 royals

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 15:15:26 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I was replying to Doom who said Anne was more senior than Wills.

Er, no I didn't.

**************

From: Cursitor Doom
Subject: Those 2 royals
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 20:45
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y

I also find it extremely vexing when this pair are
described in the media as "senior royals." That term really only
properly applies to the Queen, Philip, Charles and Anne.

Both Wills and Harry are more senior than Anne in terms of accession.
Despite your hypothesis about the parentage of Harry.

--
*A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.