Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Those 2 royals

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 12:31:21 +0000, Andrew
wrote:

On 09/01/2020 12:10, Broadback wrote:
They are welcomed to go anywhere and do whatever they want, As long as
us taxpayers no longer subsidise their high life style

How much invisible earnings does the UK Royal family make for
our balance of payments ?.

I thought you lived in a tax haven, so you don't pay any
tax ??.

Er, I think you're getting mixed up with me. But I totally agree with
NP on this matter. I also find it extremely vexing when this pair are
described in the media as "senior royals." That term really only
properly applies to the Queen, Philip, Charles and Anne. Neither Harry
nor what'sername are royal, in fact. Harry is the fruit of another
man's loins and that man was a commoner. And giving them the dukedom
of Sussex - wtf? What connection have either of them got to the
county? They pay lip service and visit it once; doesn't mean a damn
thing. So they can relinquish those titles as well as pack in sucking
on the public teat for everything else AFAIC.
Like many others I knew Harry had made a giant chump of himself
getting hitched up to an American divorcee Hollywood actress. What
could possibly go wrong? Plenty still to come I reckon.
--

No deal? No problem! :-D