Posted to rec.woodworking
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default Router Table

On 1/10/2020 3:50 PM, Hawk wrote:
Planning to build a router table to replace my current one, which is too
big. I have a Rockler router top which will be used, so basically, I'm
building a base. I'm avoiding the Rockler stand because I want drawers and
dust collection case around the router. Seeking suggestions on builds
(pictures also, if available) but nothing too complicated. I don't need a
luxury style, just more practical.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Suggestion: make sure that the finished height matches your tablesaw and
workbench height so that the router table can be an outfeed or extension
support if you remove the fence.