Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default LED outdoor low voltage lights as beacons?

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

And they are low voltage lights?

Yep.

I thought the lights you mentioned were normally mains ones, but I've been
out of touch for a while.

These are pretty recent.

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote
I wonder is there any off the shelf led units that are not crappily made
that one can illuminate a globe with at regular intervals down the side
of a path?

Yep, the Philips Hue Calla lights are that. Not cheap tho.
Its got to be better than the existing garden lighting witch uses bulbs
and horrible IDC connections to the wire that go intermittent or open
circuit either at the holder or interconnections.

True.