Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default What screws to use for shower grab rail?

2011?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Monday, 24 October 2011 14:41:26 UTC+1, Thumper wrote:
My dad is getting unsteady on his feet, so I've been to the local
mobility
shop and bought a 12 inch plastic rail that I can fix to the bathroom
tiled
wall, in an ideal position where he can grab on to it when taking a
shower.
The lady in the shop said they are not allowed to sell the screws for
fixing
it.

What would be the ideal screws for fixing it to the wall?

thanks

Ian