Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Favored news sources

On 01/08/2020 04:15 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 11:12:42 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/07/2020 09:49 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Unless we could have Thatcher, Friedman,
etc actually take the test, we have no way of knowing where exactly they
would be on the gird either.

But then who's to say that the test has validity.

It would be interisting to get all that are up for the President and VP
position to take a test like this just to see how well the test stacks
up.

From what I get out of it when I took it for fun it just wanted to point
me to being very liberal and I don't think I am at all.

There is liberal and then there is liberal...

https://8values.github.io/quiz.html

Some of the questions are the same.

That was a good one. My results:

Economic: Centrist 52.4/47.6%
Diplomatic: Balanced 44.7/55.3%
Civil: Liberal 64.2/35.8%
Societal: Progressive 27.9/72.1%

Pretty middle of the road, except that I value progress over tradition,
and liberty over authority.

I came out middle of the road on that one.

Economic Axis: Centrist 59.8%/40.2%
Diplomatic Axis: Patriotic 61.2%/38.8%
Civil Axis: Liberal 62.7%/37.3%
Societal Axis: Neutral 54.2%/45.8%

I'm not big on 'progress'. Too much is discarded in its name. The
patriotic scale tilts since I'm definitely not a globalist. This doesn't
equate to 'my country, right or wrong', particularly when it's usually
wrong. Call me a bioregional patriot.