Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Favored news sources

In article ,
says...

From what I get out of it when I took it for fun it just wanted to point
me to being very liberal and I don't think I am at all.

Based on what I see you post here, I certainly would not have expected
you to wind up very liberal, or lib at all. But then I wound up slightly
left, 1.5 units. I'm sure that's because of social issues, even though
I was opposed to abortion.

It sureprised me too. However there are some good points of each for
me. I think the Government should keep out of many things.

The abortion should be up to the woman at least for the first 3 or 4
months.
After that it shoud be a medical issue in most cases.
If I want to sell or not sell something to someone because of race or
religion, I should be able too. When I went to sell my parents house
the real estate agent ask me (sort of ) if the color mattered to me. I
told her the only color I cared about was green and gold. If they had
that the house was up for grabs. Sold it to a nice black man and wife.
Same with a business. I should be free to service (sell) or not to
whoever for whatever reason.
I do want the death penelty used more often and quickly. I am not
really for government control of medicial, but something needs to be
done. If you do not have any money, you get free medical care, if you
have a little money you get to choose to eat or buy medicine.