Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Acctim 71837 Higton Sound

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

Does anyone remember those clocks that projected the time on the ceiling?

Yeah, still around I tried a couple before
finding stuff like the google home mini
much better. But I spose a projector clock
might work better with shared bedrooms.

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Broadback wrote:
I purchased one on these clock through Amazon. When It arrived I was
impressed, it looked good ans substantial. Sadly in use it was less than
satisfactory, the light was so strong that at night is dazzled. I cannot
see anyway to dim the light, does anyone know of a similar clock with a
much dimmer light please?

put a piece of lighting gel over the front. That's what I did with a
different clock to dim it down.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England