Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Small, surface mount, LED panels - do they exist?

I saw or rather felt, on of the fatter ones installed which had coving glued
around it to make it almost a feature. The cable was also hidden in the
coving where it went to the hole. Probably not strictly that legal but...
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Green" wrote in message
I'm after a small, preferably rectangular, surface mounting LED panel
to provide some light in the corner of a room. It will be mounted on
a sloping ceiling (not terribly relevant really).

I want something of the order of 500 lumens, less than 1000 anyway.
All the surface mount panels I can see (from Screwfix, Toolstation
etc.) are much larger and brighter.

Does anyone make small ones or will I have to go recessed (which I'd
rather not as it's more difficult to undo if we don't like it).

--
Chris Green
·