Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matthias Czech Matthias Czech is offline

Default Small, surface mount, LED panels - do they exist?

Am 06.01.2020 um 12:31 schrieb Chris Green:
I'm after a small, preferably rectangular, surface mounting LED panel
to provide some light in the corner of a room. It will be mounted on
a sloping ceiling (not terribly relevant really).

I want something of the order of 500 lumens, less than 1000 anyway.
All the surface mount panels I can see (from Screwfix, Toolstation
etc.) are much larger and brighter.

Osram/ledvance Lunive Quadro 8W 400lumen 110x110mm ?