Posted to alt.home.repair
Deguza[_2_] Deguza[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for a lock with a low profile knob

Hello all,

- I need a knob for an "entry door knob" that is very short.

- Willing to replace the whole lock, if no replacement knob is available.

- Ideally, it would be like the "inside thumbturn" of the deadbolt lock in the photo he

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arqoa1B33oXrgTiTV8DCJrd5ZemT

- The current entry door knob (at the bottom in the photo)is preventing us from opening the door to a pantry fully, and I am not able to pull out the shelves

- We actually do not lock the entry door lock.

- I do not want to get another deadbolt.

- I scoured all the catalogs online, I only found this:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Baser-S-...-105/205002711

It was not available at the store so I ordered one online, but I am not sure if it is going to work. When it arrives I'll know, but in the meantime, I am looking for alternatives.

Thanks,

Deguza