Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default The trip and Hartland Hardware !!!!!!

On Friday, January 3, 2020 at 5:52:52 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 1/2/2020 4:14 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/2/2020 3:37 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
In case some of you have not seen or visitedÂ* Hartville Hardware,

https://www.hartvillehardware.com/

Most of the good old hardware stores are going away.Â* This was
one of my favorites when I was in the area:

https://www.toolsofthetrade.net/powe...-in-business_o

I actually ordered an out feed table from 7 Corners about 6 years ago.

FWIW the Hartville hardware compound is owned by the Amish.Â* Service was
stellar.

7 Corners Ace was truly Mecca for the woodworker or tool junkie. Used
to go up there to visit my daughter in grad school and would always make
a stop at 7 Corners to browse and then go to the Italian Deli/Restaurant
across the street to grab some lunch.

If I went there, I'd eat first. Gotta keep your strength up while browsing
the tool aisle. You might have to carry something out. ;-)