The Natural Philosopher

Default Eric Clapton gets CBE

IMM wrote:

"Mr E" wrote in message

Huge wrote:

"Mr E" writes:

[19 lines snipped]

Maybe you hadn't thought carefully enough about your earlier
response.

I find it a depressing thought because it may mean that might have to
put up with more of that smirking lying **** Bliar and his oleaginous
thieving Chancellor and the whole lying, deceitful, nauseating bunch
of yes-men they are surrounded with.

Fair enough. It is fairly clear that 'New Labour' has exhausted any good
will which they inherited when they came to office.

I can't believe the crap I read on here. The economy is booming,

It isn't.

the pound
is almighty strong,

Falling against the Euro, tho teh dollar is falling faster.

unemployment is the lowest for 25 years,

As defined by convenient figures that don't take into account the true
state of affairs. And teh fact that many people are employed in
make-work, because they went to a 'new university' and now have degrees
in politics, museum management and media studies, instead of
plumbing...so the real work doesn't get done..

no more
cardbord cities of homeless people,

Huh? must be jooking.

great anti-social laws, the world went
into recession the UK never, etc, etc.

That had precious little to do with Gordon Brown, and the UK did in fact
go into recession.

I agree we have great anti-social laws tho. Thanks Laber.

Are you actually in the UK?

---