Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Extending/re-routing speaker cables

Yes but as all Usenet messages are plain text there seems no reason for any
one particular message to be an issue, unless the client is having issues of
some type.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Robin" wrote in message
On 02/01/2020 13:38, Bert Coules wrote:
Dave,

For some reason the centre of your message appears as blank white space
on my screen, but enough remains legible to get your points, I think. I
don't know the full tech details of the installation but I do know that
the speakers are part of a home cinema setup: three front, two side, two
rear, and a separate subwoofer. The amp is a fairly high-end domestic
Marantz. Not sure about the speakers.

If messages appear odd it's worth looking at Google Groups

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.d...Q/0krJNYDABgAJ

--
Robin