Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Extending/re-routing speaker cables

On 02/01/2020 13:38, Bert Coules wrote:
Dave,

For some reason the centre of your message appears as blank white space
on my screen, but enough remains legible to get your points, I think.Â* I
don't know the full tech details of the installation but I do know that
the speakers are part of a home cinema setup: three front, two side, two
rear, and a separate subwoofer.Â* The amp is a fairly high-end domestic
Marantz. Not sure about the speakers.

If messages appear odd it's worth looking at Google Groups

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.d...Q/0krJNYDABgAJ

--
Robin