Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Samsung computer monitor

When you say off, do you really mean off or standby. I was getting this and
changing the windows settings stopped it from doing it, but as you say
considering the numbers of models there are.....
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Broadback" wrote in message
Sadly I have no record of the model, on the back are loads of numbers but
none seem to correlate to a Samsung. The problem is the settings. It has
automatic switch off after a certain time that I wish to negate. The
settings are done by buttons at the bottom of the VDU, however I cannot
find the one I require. Can anyone please help?