Posted to uk.d-i-y
robert robert is offline

Default Samsung computer monitor

On 01/01/2020 15:05, Graham Harrison wrote:
On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 14:04:59 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

Sadly I have no record of the model, on the back are loads of numbers
but none seem to correlate to a Samsung. The problem is the settings. It
has automatic switch off after a certain time that I wish to negate. The
settings are done by buttons at the bottom of the VDU, however I cannot
find the one I require. Can anyone please help?

Are you positive it's the monitor not Windows that is causing it to
stop? How do you switch it on again? Is it sufficient to waggle the
mouse/touch the keyboard or do you actually have to use the on/off
switch?

+1 Check the windows power saving settings first