Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan[_21_] Alan[_21_] is offline

Default Framing Nailers

On Wed, 01 Jan 2020 17:36:06 +0000, Andrew May wrote:

I have several jobs coming up that will need a fair amount of stud
partitioning and I am thinking this might be an excuse to get myself a
framing nailer.

Virtually no one in the trade uses wood for studding now, it is all steel
framing.
Generally much quicker to put up, and the price isnt much diffrent too,
with the bonus of no warped wood. You still need a but of wood around
door frames for extras rigidity/support.
Save yourself on the nailer and go steel.
TP below, they are not the cheapest:
https://www.travisperkins.co.uk/prod...s/plaster-and-
plasterboards/metal-stud-partitioning/c/1500225/