Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default Framing Nailers

I have several jobs coming up that will need a fair amount of stud
partitioning and I am thinking this might be an excuse to get myself a
framing nailer.

Does anyone have any experience of these and any recommendations? I
don't want a pneumatic type and the Paslode seems to be the defacto
standard but is one that requires a gas cartridge any good for
occasional DIY use? Do the gas cartridges have a limited life which
would mean that I would come to use it and find that I needed a new
cartridge even though the old one still had plenty of gas in it. In
which case is one of the newer battery only devices (Dewalt, Hitachi
(HiKOKI) the way to go?