Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Radiant Rings

On Wed, 01 Jan 2020 12:02:53 +0000 (GMT), charles wrote:

In article ,
PeterC wrote:
On Ebay there's none on 'click and collect', so I might have to be here
for delivery and that's difficult for me.

our postman left a "to be signed for" ebay package on our doormat
yesterday. We were at home but he didn't even ring the doorbell.

I've had that sort of thing - and a package that cost north of 300 quid,
fully tracked and sig. needed - just thrust at me and the driver didn't
stop.
There's a chance that small value like these won't need a sig. - I'll get in
touch with a seller.

Much more concerned about the crimps though.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away