Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default STK module replacement

On 2019/12/31 5:03 a.m., John-Del wrote:
On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 6:12:22 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
On 2019/12/30 3:04 p.m., John-Del wrote:
Ali Baba was the good guy. The 40 thieves were, well, thieves. Ali Baba learned the secret phrase that the thieves used to gain entrance to a cave where they stashed their loot (as I recall).

True, he only stole from the thieves...which makes him the good guy...(?).

John ;-#)#

In a Robin Hood sort of way I guess. I'm 62 and read the story only once, and that was when I was in second or third grade, so I don't recall the particulars - but my recollection was that Ali Baba was the good guy.

Yeah, he was the good guy in the story.

The Thousand and One Nights is good reading still... Download a copy
from Project Gutenberg.

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/34206

John :-#)#